Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2004

I just had the most ridiculously random longing for a strip of Belt Line Road in Addison, Texas. It's a strip almost entirely populated by restaurants of every ilk with the notable exceptions of the city water processing plant, and a large SAM'S warehouse store.

I had the longing for the SAM'S store for some strange reason, and for a pizza place a few blocks up called Pizzaria Uno which has the best deep dish personal pizzas that I have ever eaten.

I suddenly had a strange, heart wrending desire to go to that restaurant with my friend Allison and drink root beer and diet coke and eat deep dish pizza. This is odd not in the generalities of the desire, but in the fact that I do not believe I have ever been to that particular restaurant with that particular friend before, and why I should combine those two desires with the desire to visit a warehouse store

is completely beyond me.

No comments: