- We had 3 inches of snow yesterday. APRIL 10th. Not on.
- Two of our designers gave their notice this week at work. (And then one was asked to leave before her last day because she wasn't doing any work. EEK!) Thankfully, neither was on my markets, but it's still a blow to the department.
- I have been working all week (on and off) on my annual performance review worksheet. Rating and commenting on my performance is awkward. I feel a tad full of myself marking just about everything "Highly Effective." (In my defense, that isn't the highest rating; I didn't give myself an "Exceptional" in anything.)
- I have been practicing saying NO to drama in my life. It has been happening with varying degrees of success.
- I feel like I've gone two weeks without a weekend because I was so busy last weekend (SCBWI conference and then friend Kris was in town. And we partied.)
- I had a Doctor Who dream last night, though David Tennant did not make an appearance. Instead, I had a son who was a time lord, and I got to meet him when he was all grown up and I was still this age. His name was Tom. It was a nice dream, if a bit random!
- I realized that I don't really want to be a part of the video thing the people at work are doing — at about the same time they realized that, hey! Lacy has experience with this stuff! She can help us draw up a budget! And do storyboards! And write a script! And edit! :P
Thank god it's Friday.