Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hurricane Ike


Time to activate the circle of good vibrations, people.

My sister and brother in law, as well as my aunt and uncle and cousins all live in Houston and are currently figuring out what to do and where to go for Ike. Current predictions are saying there will be a 14-foot storm surge or more with winds in excess of 120 mph. The fear is that the storm could come right up the Houston ship canal and flood the city.

My parents, in Dallas, are reporting that the news is saying THEY could get as much as a foot of rain and 65mph winds.

I believe in the power of positive thinking, so if it crosses your mind in the next few days, please think positive thoughts for my family and all the residents of the Texas Gulf Coast.

No comments: