Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 16, 2004

Daily write #1

I AM


I am lovely because I have nice eyes, red lips, soft hair, and big boobs.
I am luscious because I am curvy and soft.
I am lustrous when I am in love.
I am laconic when there is work to be done. But I am aware of it.
I am lazy because I have very little self discipline. But I want to change.
I am lethargic because I don’t exercise enough. But I have already started to change that.
I am limpid when I look at you with my big blue eyes.
I am lumpy because I have a lot of fat. But exercising (see above) will improve that.
I am lunatic when I get in a really bad mood or a really good mood.
I am loony because I have an odd sense of humor.
I am ludicrous because I am full of contradictions.

I am astute because I pay attention.
I am amiable because I don’t like confrontation.
I am awful to myself. That's just a fact.
I am angry because I feel like I can’t do certain things. Doing them anyway will improve that.
I am adroit at finding things wrong with myself. I need to work on finding things right with myself.
I am adept at finding reasons why I don’t live up to my own expectations. Probably because they are way too high.
I am afraid of not living up to other people’s expectations. See above.
I am agreeable because I am not so far left of center that I offend people.
I am awkward because I don’t have confidence in myself. Got to work on that one too.
I am apathetic to my own needs sometimes. Ditto.

I am cute when I am happy.
I am cuddly because I am soft.
I am comfortable because I am reaching a plateau in my life. Is that good?
I am crazy because I am wildly unpredictable.
I am crafty because I like to get my own way.
I am certain because I have come to understand some things.
I am cloudy on other things.
I am crappy when it comes to sticking with things that are hard. Hmmm...
I am creamy because I don’t get much sun.
I am clear on what I want, just not how to get there.
I am clandestine about my plans, and my sabotages. I will try to be more open and ask for help.
I am clever because I have intuition.
I am calm because I know things will change.
I am curious about everything.

I am young because I do not feel old.
I am youthful because I do not act old.
I am yellow because I am a coward. See "afraid" above.

For this exercise, I was to make a list of adjectives, beginning with each letter of my name. Then I was supposed to make "I am" statements about as many of them as possible. Then I was supposed to refute any negative statements with positive ones.

No comments: