Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 24, 2004

NEW! Comments section

So, as you can probably see, I've added a comments feature to my blog! Hurrah! Now you can comment on my ramblings and tell me what you think -- which is, of course, what I LIVE for!

Go ahead! Give it a try! Next time you see something comment-worthy, don't just think your comment to yourself, POST IT for the whole world to enjoy! You'll be a part of the Blog revolution!!

I believe Blogger makes you register before you can comment, but I'm led to believe that it's quick, painless, and relatively mess-free.

Don't leave me floundering out here in the oblivion of cyberspace without knowing if anyone knows or cares that I'm writing. A writer cannot thrive, cannot grow, cannot improve without the constructive criticism of her peers so PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP leave a message after the beep.


BEEP!

No comments: