Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 16, 2005

Western wedding favors

For the longest time now, whenever I opened up Blogger to make a post, I would notice that our wedding blog was coming up at the top of my blog list to say that I'd made a post recently. Like, every day. Which is strange, because I haven't actually made a post in it since the end of July.

Today, I figured out why.

I had to turn on the "are you a real person? please type in these letters" feature on this blog because I was getting spam in the comments. Check out what happens if the spam goes unchecked (scroll down to read the comments).

I'm just flabbergasted by the complexity of the spambots. Here are some EXCELLENT quotes from my many "fans":

"Sad to say I just got back from a bowling tournament..."

"I am doing a paper on cherished wedding favors and have been downloading information for the last hour."

"All I can say is WOW Lacy. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on wedding favors catalogs."

"I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching wedding favors for kids." -- OK, really. WHAT THE HELL?

WHY DO KIDS NEED WEDDING FAVORS??? HOW DO YOU GRAB A MASTERS DEGREE? ANd WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH WEDDING FAVORS???

No comments: