Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 22, 2005

*wibbles*

I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not sick.

I do not, for example, have a scratchy throat. I also was not kept up most of the night by said non-existant scratchy throat, and I did not finally manage to get to sleep by sticking a mentholated cough drop between my clenched teeth.

This means that I am most certainly not utterly exhausted today and flagging fast.

What did I do to deserve the Christmas Cold this year? I haven't even been *that* stressed out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You SO need your mom...Why not come out here for chicken soup? What else you need is another "unexpected" afternoon off...TAKE IT...MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!I don't care who is or isn't in the office. They don't pay you enough to be sick at work and tell you that you cannot go to NY in January!