Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, February 10, 2006

To Blog, or not to blog?

So, I know I have a small but devoted audience for this blog, and I appreciate that wholeheartedly. The only problem is that my life isn't really all that interesting. OK, the car was interesting. And yeah, I could probably write a novel a day about how crazy my boss is, but that really isn't very healthy and she might sue me for libel (which she would LOSE because it would all be true, but). But other than that? Not so much going on in my life.

So I have been looking for things to blog about lately. I mean, really LOOKING. Hard. I've even started jotting down notes in the little notebook I carry in my purse to remind me of things I think I might want to blog about later.

Unfortunately, even my notes are boring.

One says *bread* -- and it pertained to the fact that I was appalled that the health food store where I was doing my grocery shopping yesterday didn't have ANY bread with more than one gram of fiber per slice. In fact? Their old fashioned wheat bread had 0 grams per slice.

See? BORING. Who wants to read a blog about bread for cripes sake???

Then I wrote down *CD* because I have made two really good mix CDs in the last two days. That's really the whole extent of that. I have no idea how I thought I could stretch that into an entire post.

And finally, I wrote *dreamcatcher* which was actually an idea for a short story, not a blog post.

In short? I LOSE at blogging lately. Apologies.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

You should write a post about how people with dreamcatchers have issues. And if you happen to be one of those people, please air your issues with the world.