Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, March 04, 2004

the conversation continues - another view

Lacy,

I just thought I would pass this along. I really wish you would see
this film. I agree with you that the resurrection is what is important
to Christians, however, I do believe with all my heart that we cannot
comprehend the love of God for us without entering into His pain and
agony and seeing the love. No, I do not think He wants us to be sad and
wallow in misery and ashes, however, it is my opinion that we cannot
begin to comprehend what He did for us and the meaning of the
resurrection without knowing at a deep level the sacrifice (this is GOD
sacrificing HIS SON, part of Him) that was made for us. I do not think
we can go to the empty tomb until we have stood at the foot of the
cross. Please do not feel that I am preaching, I just would like to
discuss this with someone who cares and who has your caliber of mind and
spirit.

Love,
Gini


No comments: