Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

A Few websites for fun

100words.net
oneword.com
These two sites induce you to overcome writers block by giving you a very short assignment. The first is a collection of writings from authors who are cajoled to write 100 words a day, no more, no less. Use the random function to read some really interesting rambles.

The second is even shorter. The site provides you with one word, and you are given 60 seconds to write whatever comes to mind with that word. Try it out!


a la carte
This site is a delightfully odd collection of culinary miscelany. I enjoyed it thouroughly, and it has LOTS of recipes. Will let you know if I try any -- there's an asparagus quiche that might be calling my name.

breakeggs.com
An oddly irreverant yet completely serious cooking compendium. I just like the pictures.

And finally...

cheeseracing.org
I leave this to your imagination.

No comments: