Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Books, Books, Books

Husband and I are going to Boulder today to mess around the Pearl Street Mall, and maybe Whole Foods, and try to find as many used book stores as humanly possible, although, considering all the books I brought back with me from Dallas (both new-to-me and beloved old friends) it would be obscene if I bought any more books.

But that has never stopped me before.

In other news, I want to read more this year and also keep track of the books I've read. I've finished two books so far this year. A list (of books read and to-be-read) will be forthcoming.

According to our Frommers, Boulder has more used bookstores per capita than any other U.S. city. Which makes it just about perfect, in my mind.

No comments: