Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Buhler... Buhler... Anyone?... Bulher...

They're showing Ferris Buhler's day off at the movie theater by my house tomorrow night.  The first time I ever saw that movie was at Charlie's house after prom.  Me and Kevin and Charlie and his date and Suzanne and Julie and their dates all went back to his house and his mom had set out this HUGE smorgasbord of food in the kitchen, and so we ate snacks and watched random movies and got very little sleep.  I remember we watched Ferris Buhler and Dead Poet's Society, which I thought was a very odd combination.

The first time I ever saw Empire Records was from the floor of Mrs. Gerard's Latin classroom at about 4 o'clock in the morning with Michael and Suzanne and Julie.  We'd had a disgustingly long rehersal for the musical (Once Upon a Mattress I think) and subsequent lock in, but everyone who was sleeping in the auditorium wasn't really sleeping, they were making all kinds of noise, and Suzanne had the key to her mom's classroom, so we went up there and watched movies and slept on the cold hard tile floor.  I think we had sleeping bags, but it still wasn't very fun.

I don't really know what the point of telling you all of this was, except that I really don't want to work. I think I'm going to go to lunch.


No comments: