Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Hello all!
Sorry I haven't been blogging much in the last week or two.  My brain has been wholely consumed with the mild obsession of writing a Harry Potter story.  Yes I know.  It pains me to admit how much of an obsessed freak I am, but you probably wouldn't be reading this if you didn't already know me pretty well, so this is probably old news...


ANYWAY...  Brandon and I have been pouring our combined talents into creation of said Harry Potter story.  It picks up where book five left off because I just can't stand the suspense any more, so we decided to make up our own sixth year.  It's called Harry Potter and the Sect of the Serpent.


If you'd like to look at it, here's a link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~lacylu42


It's much too long to post on this blog.  In fact, although I've only published two chapters, I'm already working on writing chapter six and I'm already up to more than sixty typed pages.  So no worries about being left hanging!


If you read it, please review it and let me know what you think.  Brandon and I LIVE for those reviews.  =)


No comments: