Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Ah, national day of romantic drama!! Here's hoping there is NO drama in any of your lives today, but plenty of romance -- if you're into that sort of thing. And if you're not, then wait until tomorrow, and go buy a TON of chocolate on sale. =D

See? It's a holiday for EVERYBODY!!

So far, I am having a good day. Last night, Brandon asked me to wake him up before I had breakfast because he wanted to eat with me, so I did, and he proceeded to cook a full on meal for me! Croissants and scrambled eggs and jam and cafe au lait and fruit -- it was very continental. =) I opened some cards from my parents and gave him his requisite Valentine's Day boxers from Old Navy -- white with little red devils on (it's become a sort of tradition for us -- which is odd, because I think it's generally the ladies that receive underwear for Valentine's Day, but whatever...).

So I finished getting ready and went to work, and then, just a few minutes ago, I got a call from him. He says he "forgot" his lunch, and since he has to go out to lunch now, would I like to go with him? =D Sneaky boy! And SUCH a bad liar. But I love it.

=D

So, anyway, here's hoping your day goes well whether it involves romance and drama or not. I am eager to watch the little dramas play out in the workplace -- the "war of the roses" (otherwise known as "who gets the biggest bouquet?") has begun, and I've already overheard one woman pining for her ex-husband. Oh yeah.

To close, a bit of advice for you today; in the immortal words of the Isley Brothers, "If you can't be with the one you love, honey, love the one you're with!"

No comments: