Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I met Kris and she is yay! =) Fun girl, very nice, no New York accent, slightly shorter than me, not at ALL what I thought she looked like, so a very good thing that I had a sign that said KRIS in huge letters. =)

We had a very nice afternoon walking up and down Manhattan Beach until our feet fell off and eating ice cream (I had NUTELLA flavored ice cream -- how cool is that???) and taking pictures of the sunset. She has photographic evidence that the two of us were together, which she is going to send to me soon. We talked about everything and nothing and it was very nice.

Got her back to the airport in plenty of time, which is good, because there was a BOMB scare, and they closed down her entire terminal. Yucky poo. You can read about her trials and tribulations here on her travel journal.

And the bomb scare didn't even make the 10 o'clock news. Huh.

No comments: