Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, May 19, 2005

5 + 5 + 5...

I think I'm finally figuring out the secret to this whole weight watchers thing (not that it's really a secret, but it's a mindset you sort of have to figure out for yourself).

I get 20 points to eat every day, plus 35 each week to use as I will.

1/2 cup egg beaters, a piece of toast, a teaspoon of margerine, a cup of light grapefruit juice and all the salsa I can eat is worth 5 points.

A serving of canned tomato soup, a piece of cheese toast (lowfat cheese) and a cup of strawberries is worth 5 points.

A box (1.84 oz) of Junior Mints is worth 5 points.

WHAT THE HELL?????

Yup. Junior Mints. 5 points for a SMALL box. That's a quarter of my daily allowance for points spent on about 15 Junior Mints.

So. Not. Worth it. And I happen to LIKE Junir Mints.

I just wish I'd figured this out before I ate the whole box...

No comments: