Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 09, 2005

weekly digest

So, I'm a bit late with my weekly digest, but that doesn't mean it's any less pertinent. =D

I was QUITE busy last week with the writing and the posting. The Pranklettes and I have finished chapter 14 of The Prankster's Guide to Life and it has gotten underway in the great beta circle of doom (read: it's being edited as we speak), and I've also sent chapter 35 of Sect off to be beta'd and Brit-picked, so that should go up this week as well.

In addition, last week I started a new livejournal called Rosebud Was a Red Herring to house my film and book reviews. I'm trying to get them syndicated on Blogcritics.com; will let you know how that goes. In the meantime, you can pop on over there and read my most recent reviews including Trickster's Queen and In the Hand of the Goddess, both by Tamora Pierce; and The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.

I also published a new short fic on the journal called At a Time When No One Else.

And that, as they say, is that!

*smooches*

No comments: