Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, March 16, 2006

FOUR years!

Today is four years to the day that Brandon and I had our first date. We went to see "Ice Age" and then had dinner at the Blue Corn Cafe. I talked a lot because I was nervous. He talked almost not at all for the same reason. But somehow we decided to have a second date, and he came to my birthday party three days later bearing a Harry Potter birthday card and a film award called "The Brandon" hand-sculpted entirely from styrofoam and painted gold with vast quantities of gold spray paint.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do something commemorative! hr

and btw, I did NOT make the first comment about the bunny...but you knew that...

Unknown said...

Maybe if people would put their NAMES on stuff there wouldn't be any confusion. If you just click OTHER you can put your name in without signing up for anything or anything.

Tho, you did sign this one, so I guess that's ok.

Anonymous said...

never remember my PW at the other site - does the same one work here? and you must be precient since I should have signed hm - ahhh the typos and lack of proofing are apalling...