Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

favorite line of the day

lvbarr: Forgive me, it has been a long and taxing day and I have had to deal with a classful of the most flatulent kids known to man.


lacylu42: LOL! Dare I ask?


lvbarr: I wouldn't.

But I will rant for a couple of lines on the fact that at this age, the kids NOTICE when they fart, and so spend most of their time with little pieces of paper trying to waft it in someone else's direction. Hence the reprimand,

'Look, PUT YOUR PEICES OF PAPER DOWN AND FOR GOODNESS' SAKE DON'T WAFT IT, IT'S ALL GOING ON ME!'

Little buggers.


lacylu42: 'It's all going on me!'

*dies laughing*


lvbarr: well it was!!!

I think I should pass my year for being able to say that with a straight face...



From a conversation between myself and British schoolteacher to be, Lucy.

No comments: