Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 07, 2005

The Prankster's Guide to Life

Fellow Pranksters,

I have a confession to make. Over the last several weeks and months, I have been a part of a super secret consortium of literary geniuses, charged with bringing to light a priceless artifact of the time of the Marauders. A book was found, the last and only remaining copy, in the effects of one Mr. Remus J. Lupin, which casts light onto the life and times of his compatriots previously shrouded in canonical mystery.

But it is, you see, much more than a mere book. Because of the magical nature of the original authors, artifacts have been discovered between the pages, sandwiched between lines of text, which, when properly encouraged, expand into full blown memories.

My colleagues, sheafratherdon, ignipes, krislaughs and myself have begun the painstaking process of retrieving these texts and preserving these memories for the benefit of the greater good.

My friends, I give you, The Prankster's Guide to Life.

"Prologue:
( In which Mr. Prongs corrupts the younger generation, Mr. Wormtail identifies an obstacle, Mr. Moony is accidentally very clever, and Mr. Padfoot allows himself to be convinced. )"

[NOTE: For those of you who do not speak Harry Potter, allow me to translate. My three friends and I have been working on a collaborative fanfiction project, the first installment of which has been published at the aforementioned website. If nothing else, go take a look at the site; it's really nifty. =)]

No comments: