Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A Meme for you!

Gacked from calmaquetta:

20 years ago I... (1985)
1. Got expelled from preschool for being "emotionally disturbed."
2. Got a new baby sister.
3. Admitted that I could read. (For about six months, I pretended that I couldn't. Don't ask me why. I don't remember.)

10 years ago I... (1995)
1. Was in the eighth grade.
2. Became best friends with Allison H.
3. Was a HUGE Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots fan.

5 years ago I... (2000)
1. Was a freshman/sophomore at the College of Santa Fe studying Moving Image Arts.
2. Made the 10 hour drive from Dallas to Santa Fe by myself for the first time.
3. Had as many as four jobs at one time.

3 years ago I... (2002)
1. Was getting ready to graduate from college and trying to figure out what the hell to do with my life.
2. Was part way through a nine month imposed absence from my best beloved.
3. Was living with Allison H., a cat named Cleopatra, and a dog named Bruiser, also known as the Satanic Hell Beast of Doom.

1 year ago I... (2004)
1. Got a temp job with the company I am still temping for.
2. Got engaged.
3. Started writing again after a four year hiatus.

So far this year I... (2005)
1. Lost my grandmother, a great uncle, and a great aunt.
2. Attended a conference for writing children's novels and started plotting out an original novel.
3. Had "Sect" made Story of the Month (for about two and a half months) at one of the fan sites.

Last week I...
1. Celebrated three years of being with Brandon.
2. Turned 24.
3. Went to my bridal shower.

Yesterday I...
1. Got stood up by a friend for a dinner date.
2. Brainstormed the third chapter of Prankster's Guide.
3. Tripped over my own feet and spilled hot cocoa all over myself.

Today I...
1. Canceled my Columbia House membership.
2. Paid bills and balanced my checkbook.
3. Attended a progress meeting for my department.

Tomorrow I will...
1. Fill out paperwork to change my temp contract from one company to another.
2. Build a new database.
3. Sing at the Maundy Thursday evensong.

In the next year I will...
1. Get married.
2. Travel outside the US for the first time.
3. Finish Sect of the Serpent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm you see it is almost 21 years ago...not to nit pick but I was born in 1984 thanks you!!! :)

Unknown said...

I knew that. No really! I did! But I don't remember anything else that happened to me in 1985. I was DESPERATE!

;c)

Besides, it got you to comment, now didn't it?