Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Updates

Oh no.

They've changed the code to the doors of the office again. I sit near the door to the back stairs, and every time they change the code, I have to listen to this:

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep.

Because everybody forgets and tries the old code first, and it doesn't work, and then they remember the new code. It's going to be a long day.

Yesterday, they sent out an email saying that the network administrator guy is no longer with the company. That was a bit of a shocker. My coworker went and asked the Boss Man what he knew, and he said that all he knew was that the Network Guy didn't quit.

*duh duh DAAAAAA*

He also said something to the effect of New York doesn't know what to do with us (me and my coworker). Big surprise there. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop and fantasizing about taking a month off to write my book and finish planning my wedding... (Does that tell you how concerned I am?)

* * *

In happier news, I have updated the wedding blog with exciting new stuff. And remember folks: you can leave comments. You don't even have to register with Blogger. You just click on that link that says "comments" and then the one that says "leave a comment" and go for it. It would make this poor blogger's day. ;c)

Haven't heard anything from the Niriders yet, but that is to be expected, as they are supposed to be in the Happiest Place On EarthTM until Friday. Got a nice email from Les before they left and found out that they will be staying down here very near to us, so hopefully we will be able to meet up this weekend. That is, if they don't get stuck in the Small World Ride.

"It's a world of laughter a world of tears, it's a world of hope and a world of fears. There's so much that we share that it's time we're aware, it's a SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!"

Haha! Got you! Now you'll be humming that for the rest of the day! (Then again, so will I...)

* * *

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep.

*facedesk*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help! What am I doing wrong? When I go to the wedding blog I cannot see anything but what was there originally -

Anonymous said...

Figured it out - the link you used puts me at the wedding website - not the newsy blog - :)

Unknown said...

So sorry! I will fix it now!