Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, June 20, 2005

weekend update with kevin neland

(I think I've just dated myself -- Kevin Neland isn't even on SNL anymore, is he?)

Holy cow but we were productive this weekend. We had our first pre-marriage counseling session with Reese at church, we shopped for wedding rings -- and probably found two that we are quite happy with, we cleaned the house from top to bottom and front to back, we went grocery shopping, we shopped for shoes, we went to our first swing dancing class, AND we bought two new bicycles.

*whew!*

I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

I also finished the next chapter of Sect, so BOO-YA! It's at the beta. Expect it within a couple of days. =D

PRODUCTIVITY!

It'll never last.

2 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

I'm sorry, I don't want to be one of THOSE people...

But it's Kevin "Nealon"

I knew what you meant, but still...

I'm thrilled about your bikes :)

Unknown said...

Oh my God.

RABID SNL FANGIRL!!!!