Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

i am having a bad day

And not just your average bad day, either. No no. This one's a doozy.

I'm trying to figure out why, karmically, I deserve such a day, and I haven't quite put my finger on it yet... I must have pissed off the powers that be somehow though.

Reasons today is sucking (in no particular order):
  • STILL NO WORK EMAIL -- and I really need it! Have you tried doing business without your email lately? It's like trying to walk with one leg. I work in IT for gawd's sake!
  • Cramps -- 'nuff said
  • Projects that I didn't find out about until today, but that should have been finished yesterday, that will probably not be finished before I leave on vacation and what to do about them
  • Projects that I have known about for two weeks, but people wouldn't give me the information on until today, so now they are in a huge rush
  • My coworker -- yeah, you know the one
  • The fact that what comes out of his mouth is "I want to help you out with this" and the next thing that comes out of his mouth is "it will really be easier if you just do it all."
  • The fact that he thought it would be a good idea for me to come in at one o'clock IN THE MORNING to run this task he wants me to write. (Yeah, I basically told him where he could shove that idea.)
  • Working through lunch because of aforementioned projects that suddenly exploded in my face.
  • Not getting invited to go out to lunch for a coworker's birthday.
  • The fact that my boss called and said, "I'll just email that to you," and I said, "no, you can't. I don't have email," and he said, "STILL?" like it was my fault. I have NOTHING to do with it buck-o, so get on the horn and get me some EFFING EMAIL!!
  • Did I mention cramps? And a headache?? And that it's after three o'clock and I haven't eaten lunch????
  • Smorgasbord of doom is still there. Yeah, I ate a piece of candy. Anybody want to say anything about it??? No? I thought not.

I've just taken three very large extra strength painkillers. If they don't kick in soon and make me feel better, god help us all.

No comments: