Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

my life is about to change...

The company I work for is being bought by another company.

PROS:
-- My boss asked if I would like a permanent position. It would have more responsibility, more power, and more $$.

CONS:
--New company puts internet filters on the computers. FILTERS. On the COMPUTERS. FILTERS!!!!!

Not really a decision, but a very interesting conundrum. What am I going to do at work without the internet? WHAT?? Someone tell me please!!!

Then again, I do work in IT... Maybe I can find a way... er... around it...

*evil grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF you have to forgo the internet, maybe you should go for bucks and benefits for a few months.....I know - boring mom talk here...wb

Unknown said...

Ha! Well, I didn't mean to imply that there was actually any sort of decision to be made there with regard to bucks vs. internet. =)

But HOW will I survive?? How???

All work and no play makes Lacy a VERY dull girl...