Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The death of the greatest wizard that ever lived

Hey everybody! So, there was this contest on one of the fan fiction sites I post on, and the prompt was to write a story with the title "The Death of the Greatest Wizard that Ever Lived."

Well, it got my gears a turning, so I wrote a very short (just barely over 2,000 words) story for the contest! I haven't posted it on any of the fan sites yet, as I'm not sure how the contest people would like that, but I have posted it over at my livejournal account (mainly because it's a lot easier to read over there than if I were to post it on this blog!).

Anyway, head on over and take a look at my interpretation of "The Death of the Greatest Wizard that Ever Lived."

P.S. I'll let you know if I win anything! =)

No comments: