Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

website for the band

So, http://www.virgininsanity.com/ now belongs to us. I went ahead and registered it this morning so that some crazed Japanese fan didn't snap it up before we could!! =) I also upgraded my webhosting account so that I can now host two sites

SO! If you visit the web address, all that you'll see is a place holder (but it's a pretty fun placeholder, thanks to Bert's pdf), but I'll be sure to keep you updated as there is certain to be more to come. =D

Also, the domain came with 999 free email addresses, so if anyone wants to be yourname@virgininsanity.com, just let me know. *snark!*

1 comment:

A. Diabetic Person said...

Ooh! I want to be a V.I. head!!
Lemme think of a name and I'll take one of those 999 addresses :)