Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

FWEEEEE!

I got my IPOD MINI!!!! I decided to use the birthday money that Poppy gave me to buy it and it finally CAME! YAY!



I'm so in love. I've got 90 songs, and I'm not even a quarter of the way through my CD collection. SO EXCITED.

I'm also going to think about joining this site called audible.com which sells audio books and other content (like NPR shows, New York Times audio digest, etc.). For less than the price of a single book, you can subscribe and get two books or magazines a month. I think it would ROCK to be able to listen to a book while I was working out.

Not that I work out that often. But hey, if I had a great book to go back to, maybe it would entice me to work out more often, right?

Ooo! And the other cool thing is that I got this adapter thingy (free with mail in rebate) that will broadcast a signal from the iPod to any FM radio -- you just pick an empty station and you can play your music through the radio. This means I can play it in my CAR or on my big stereo or on ANYBODY's stereo or radio ANYWHERE!!!

=D YAY IPOD!

No comments: