Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Reefer madness

Does anyone have Showtime??

Does anyone have Showtime and a VCR and a blank tape that they want to give me?

Because OH MY GOD, they've remade "Reefer Madness" as a MUSICAL.

I kid you not.



"Based upon the 1938 cult classic, Reefer Madness is an all-singing, all-dancing, all-toking extravaganza. Starring Alan Cumming, Kristen Bell, and Christian Campbell, in Reefer Madness clean-cut kids turn into deranged, sex-crazed hopheads at the hands of the oily Jack (Steven Weber), misguided Mae (the ever-excellent Ana Gasteyer) and the wiles of the dreaded ganga plant."

*flails madly*

Please somebody, SOMEBODY tape this for me. I will forever ever ever be in your debt.

8:00pm Saturday. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

2 comments:

Charlie said...

I'm sorry, I have a natural aversion to anything concerning a musical, however i will add this moot bit of information: My mom loves that movie.

Unknown said...

Best bad movie EVER. =D Your mom rocks.