Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

ipod iching

So, I've been feeling hard done by at work and uncertain of my position there, so I thought, just for kicks and giggles, to do infinitemonkey's iPod iChing. =) You just think about your problem, put your music on shuffle, and let the iChing do its work.

Song 1 The problem at hand: "Mack the Knife" Bobby Darin
Sample lyric: Now on the sidewalk, on a sunny morning (uh-huh) lies a body, just-a oozing life, and someone's sneaking 'round the corner. Could that someone be Mack the Knife?
Interpretation: Maybe I'm being stabbed in the back. Or somebody's being sneaky... (Big shocker there...)

Song 2 Your feelings about same:"Unmasking the Phantom" Phantom of the Opera
Sample lyric:Damn you! You little prying Pandora! You little cretin! Is this what you wanted to see? Curse you!
Interpretation: I want to unmask the person being sneaky? Either that or I'm just seriously pissed off about the whole thing. Probably the latter. ;c)

Song 3 The environment in which you operate: "Notes 2" Phantom of the Opera
Sample lyric: This is lunacy, well you know my views! Utter lunacy, but we daren't refuse.
Interpretation: Haha. Crazy micromanagement?

Song 4 Immediate action to be taken: "Too Marvelous for Words" Frank Sinatra
Sample lyric: You're just too marvelous. Too marvelous for words. Like glorious, glamorous, and that old standby amorous...
Interpretation: Trust that I'm a good person, good worker, etc. and have some damned self-esteem. Is that what you're trying to tell me, Franky baby?

Song 5 Likely outcome: "Undertow" Genesis
Sample lyric: Stand up to the blow that fate has struck upon you,
Make the most of all you still have coming to you
Interpretation: Make the most of a bad situation and maybe start looking forward to what I could do instead.

Wow. I think this thing really works... =)

No comments: