Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Weekly digest

I've decided, in the interests of not repeating myself (and also, so that I can avoid being redundant), I will give a short recap at the end of the week of stuff I've talked about on my other blogs. That way, I won't do so many double posts. I've also decided to keep most of my personal stuff over here, my fandom and writing stuff on Lux Aeterna, and wedding stuff on the wedding blog (duh), though random observations about life, the universe, and everything could end up any and everywhere. =)

So, to that end: this week on Lux Aeterna I recommended some new fics, one of which was written specifically for my by my friend Kali called "An Undying Passion for Cupcakes" and I went a little meta talking about the craft of characterization.

There were still some repeats and double posts, this week, but starting next week, all that is going to change, BABY!

* * *

Brandon and I are headed for Santa Fe, leaving tonight and returning early Monday morning. It's the great photographer and baker hunt. In fact, I have already checked in for both of our flights and printed our boarding passes. Man, the internet is awesome. On that note, we will be taking our laptop with us (are you kidding? I'm addicted!) so I'll be checking my email over the weekend and we'll both have our cell phones if you need to get in touch with us.

AND, best of all, I get to see "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" tomorrow night in Albuquerque! I even have it written in my appointment book! I'm so EXCITED!!! It opens nationwide today, and if you want to be able to hold a conversation with me at any time in the next two weeks or so, I suggest you go see it ASAP so you'll have some idea what the hell I'm blathering on about. SQUEEEE! OMGARTHURANDFORD!!! and ZAPHODISWEARINGNAILPOLISH!!! 42!!! (Seriously. I'll be talking in all caps for a while after I see it, I'm sure.)

Bon week-end!

No comments: