Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I have a TON of work to do today. Literally. One ton.

What am I doing instead? Blogging. Que sera sera.

So, my next door cube neighbor has a noise. It is located somewhere in the ceiling above his cube. It is driving him crazy. Absolutely batshit insane. Because of this, he is also driving the rest of us crazy, asking if we can hear it.

It is sort of like a chopper noise. A slowish, continuous thudding. I only hear it when I stand up, so it doesn't bother me in the least, but apparently, it is sending my neighbor round the twist.

He has reported it to the people in HR. He has reported it to our boss. He has reported it to me. Numerous times. He has asked me (again, numerous times) why it is quieter in my cube than in his cube.

I don't know, man. Maybe my little voices are just more polite than yours and know when to keep their mouths shut.

No comments: