Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, January 10, 2005

Thai-riffic

Last night, Brandon and I made Thai green curry with tofu. At home. By ourselves. And it ROCKED.

You buy this little tiny jar of Thai creen curry from Thai Kitchen, mix it with coconut milk, fish sauce, basil, tofu, and vegetables and voila! *makes kissing noise* Thai green curry with tofu!

It was REALLY good, but very spicy. I used 1 tablespoon of the curry, as per the instructions, but I think next time I would use maybe 2 teaspoons instead.

And Brandon ate it without complaint, even though it had tofu in it. He said he actually LIKED it! Yay! Score one for Lacy's innovative food tastes!

I am telling you all this because I LOVE Thai Kitchen! I've had quite a few of their products and they're ALL very very good. Their soups are excellent. The little ramen-type packages are very good when doctored with some frozen mixed veggies and some sort of meat. Sauces are divine. Haven't tried any of their canned soups yet, but I'd bet they're just as good. =)

Their website is also really fun, as it has all their products, plus recipes and tips.

Lacy's Thai Tip:
Regular Coconut milk contains 14 grams of fat per 1/3 cup serving. Buy lite coconut milk.

No comments: