Baby Bean is Growing

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, January 07, 2005

I received aproximately 60 reviews for Sect between 7AM yesterday and 7AM today bringing me to a grand total of 240 on that site alone. That is a LOT of reviews.

And, surprisingly enough, hardly any of them were of the ubiquitous, one line, "great chapter" ilk. Although, I did get a LOT of "OMG! I luv this fic! Pls update sooooooon!!!!1!!!!" =)

60.

I'm not complaining. No no. I love it. I'm reeling a bit, but I love it. Anyone who's been reading this blog for any length of time knows how I beg for comments and crave feedback. It's what I do, it's what I live for. (Ten points to anyone who can tell me what Disney character said that line.)

But 60 is a lot of reviews. Especially when you're an author who has a reputation for responding to each and every reviewer indidividually and by name. And even more so when your stupid internet filters at work will let you read the reviews, but not do the actual responding, so that any responding that goes on must be done in the wee hours of the morning and the twighlight hours between the last crumbs of dessert and the first thoughts of sleep, lest you become buried by the goodwill messages of dozens of anonnymous strangers.

=)

Not a bad way to go, actually...

No comments: